- 7:00 pm - Doors Open
- 7:30 pm - Full Moon Ceremony
- 9:00 pm - End of Ceremony
- 9:30 pm - Music, Live Painting, Tarot Readings, Tea Lounge, Supportraits & more.
- 12:00 am - CoSM Closes
At the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, Alex and Allyson Grey invite you to celebrate the Full Moon with an evening of wisdom and prayer from all faiths. In this inter-denominational ceremony, we embrace the richness of our diverse cultures in music, poetry and shared community.
Come with an open mind and heart…expect lively dialogue and interactive experiences through art, music, meditation, prayer and rhythm. All are welcome.
Get your portrait painted by Alex Grey to help raise funds to build Entheon.
- This is a family-friendly, drug and alcohol-free event.
- No camping or pets.
- All visitors must leave the grounds before 1am.
- Tickets are a non-refundable donation to the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors.
Rooms are available for rent in the Grey House, CoSM’s fully renovated Visionary Victorian guest house.
For assistance in booking your stay, please call 845-297-2323 ext. 104 or email us at [email protected]