- 7:00 – Doors Open
- 7:30 – 9:30 – Full Moon Ceremony
- 9:30 – 12am – Music, Live Painting, Visual Projections, Fire Spinning, Tarot Readings, and more.
1pm – Art Church: The Cosmic Christ with Alex Grey & Allyson Grey
At the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, Alex and Allyson Grey invite you to celebrate the Full Moon with an evening of wisdom and prayer from all faiths. In this inter-denominational ceremony, we embrace the richness of our diverse cultures in music, poetry and shared community.
Come with an open mind and heart…expect lively dialogue and interactive experiences through art, music, meditation, prayer and rhythm. All are welcome.
Get your portrait painted by Alex Grey to help raise funds to build Entheon.
Photo by: Ashley Dupree
- This is a family-friendly, drug and alcohol-free event.
- No camping or pets.
- All visitors must leave the grounds before 3am.
- Tickets are a non-refundable donation to the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors.
Rooms are available for rent in the Grey House, CoSM’s fully renovated Visionary Victorian guest house.
For assistance in booking your stay, please call 845-297-2323 ext. 104 or email us at [email protected]
Overflow parking is available at the New Hamburg Metro North Train Station.
No need to walk - a shuttle bus will be available to transport any CoSM patrons between the station and CoSM grounds during the event.
CoSM, Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, 46 Deer Hill Road, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590.