In this nature field in which we live, our three dimensional reality, the mind/body vessel is the receiver/transmitter/transformer through which our spiritual essence ultimately translates into our worldly experience. Our mind/body conducts and directs this energy both consciously and subconsciously to create our reality.
The better our alignment with the nature field, the more healthy and powerful we are and the more effectively and efficiently we can express this creative force.
In order for us to achieve this ability, this program will:
- Help us develop an understanding of the principles upon which our bodies and the nature field function. This will serve as a guiding framework with which to base our thoughts and actions, eventually reprogramming ourselves so that these behaviors can be incorporated into our everyday lives, allowing us to take full advantage of the organization and perfection of this energetic grid.
- Provide tools in the form of basic focuses and exercises that will produce alignment and power in our physical, mental, emotional and energy bodies. These include Chi Kung and other techniques of Taoist Yoga and Chinese medicine (all part of the ancient Chinese philosophy and practice of health creation, eventually leading to enlightenment.), and other meditation and mindfulness activities.
By taking part in this workshop, we will be elevated by the principles of resonance and synergism. As we enhance our energy field, it will harmonize with the energy fields of those around us. This will support and uplift our field, making it exponentially more powerful than it would be on its own. We will then implant our personal and collective intentions into the nature field for transformation of ourselves and the planet.
This workshop is simple and straightforward. No experience necessary. Our focus will be on building foundational health (wholeness) so that this system can be used as a primary health care program or be a supplement to your already existing regimen.
3. Physical Alignment
4. Mental Alignment
Orienting the mind to affirmative and inclusive states
5. Energy Body Alignment
Microcosmic orbit meditation
6. Creative Process Discussion
7. Producing force through making effort
Toning and relaxing the mind/body
8. Illuminating the Energy Body
Directing Creative Force
9. Chi Kung Exercises
Static and moving postures
Unblocking our channels
11. Six Healing Sounds
Fortifying our connection to nature
Outdoor exercises/Meditation in Nature
Michael F. Garger, DC, has been teaching Chi Kung and other aspects of Taoist Yoga as well as maintaining a chiropractic practice for the past 26 years. Intergrating Eastern and Western disciplines, he has developed a program that inspires and prepares individuals to connect to and apply the laws of nature so that they can live harmonious and powerful lives.
*Event Day Gallery Hours: 12 – 3pm
3 pm – Workshop
6:00 pm – Dinner
7:30 pm – 12 am –Full Moon Gathering
Rooms are available for rent in the Grey House, CoSM’s fully renovated Visionary Victorian guest house.
For assistance in booking your stay, please call 845-297-2323 ext. 104 or email us at [email protected]