America’s Hidden History, Secrets in the Mounds and the Smithsonian Files
For a long time, it was thought giants were just part of folklore, but recent research into old documents, newspapers, journals, first hand reports, and old photos now suggest that these may have been a reality. It is the discoveries in the mounds and megalithic sites of North America that have created a huge controversy, because there are at least 1500 reports of a giant race, some with double rows of teeth, horned skulls, powerful jaws, and elongated craniums, who ruled the continent since at least 7,000 BC.
They were mostly found in ancient mounds and have been reported as going up to a staggering 18 feet tall. Often they have strange bronze armour, red and blonde hair, unusual skulls and a physique suggesting that some of them may not be native to North America. Most reports range the heights between 7ft and 12 ft, but it still doesn’t answer the question of why this part of history has been so meticulously covered up.
From New England, to Miami, Ohio and California, these giant skeletons have been dug up in the thousands, yet when the Smithsonian Institution got involved they mysteriously vanished. The Native American NAGPRA Act of 1990 removed the final bones from museum displays, so there is now little evidence to go on, but the reports, photos, excavations and eye-witness accounts – even from Abraham Lincoln and other luminaries – suggest that the history books are on the verge of being rewritten.
We will reveal:
– How early explorers to America witnessed these giants first-hand, including Sir Francis Drake, John Smith and even some of the early presidents.
– Legends and myths that talk of cannibalistic, red-haired warrior giants.
– Strange inscriptions, metal armor, mummified remains, and sophisticated technologies buried with the skeletons.
– Evidence of extreme antiquity, such as Spirit Cave Man, Lovelock Cave mummies, and discoveries on Catalina Island.
– That secret societies such as the Rosicrucians, Freemasons and Theosophists all claim the existence of giant humans in the past as historical fact in their literature.
– How the giants are connected with the Denisovans from Siberia, the Nephilim of Bible tradition, and other ancient cultures.
– How a major cover-up was initiated by Smithsonian scientists to suppress the existence of giants starting in the late 1800s.
About Jim Viera & Hugh Newman
Jim (left), Hugh (Right)
Jim Vieira is a stonemason and writer and has collated 1500 newspapers and scholarly accounts of giant skeletons being found in North America, In 2012 he created the online blog ‘The Daily Giant’ presenting one giant report per day. He is star of the History Channel TV show Search for the Lost Giants with his brother Bill. He presented at a prestigious TedX event, but got his lecture controversially taken down just like Graham Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake. He lives in Ashfield, Massachusetts.
Hugh Newman is an explorer, megalithomaniac and author of Earth Grids: The Secret Pattern of Gaia’s Sacred Sites. He has been a regular guest on History Channel’s Ancient Aliens and featured in Search for the Lost Giants. He has articles published in Atlantis Rising (US), New Dawn (Australia) and numerous other publications. As well as organising the Megalithomania conferences and tours, he has spoken at events in the UK, Malta, France, Peru, Egypt, Bosnia and North America. He lives in Glastonbury, England. His websites are www.megalithomania.co.uk and www.hughnewman.co.uk
Megalithomania Interview with Jim Vieira
Red Ice Creations Interview
Dutchess Outreach Food Drive at CoSM
CoSM is partnering with Dutchess Outreach to help stock local food banks this season. Collection of canned goods and non-perishable food items is open throughout the season. Bring contributions to the collection box, located in the foyer of the Grey House.
Rooms are available for rent in the Grey House, CoSM’s fully renovated Visionary Victorian guest house.
For assistance in booking your stay, please call 845-297-2323 ext. 104 or email us at [email protected]