CoSM is the perfect venue for your wedding, blessing ceremony, conference or workshop. CoSM facilities can be rented by the day, week or multiple days. Here are some of the offerings:
The Grey House
Built in the 1860’s, this Victorian manor, fully renovated, offers:
– A lovely library and parlor, both with working fireplaces
– An adjacent sculpture room and sun porch for break-out sessions
– A newly renovated cafe with serving bar and electric appliances
– Cafe equipped to serve hot and cold beverages, light snacks.
– The dining hall seats 85 with tables and chairs included.
– Newly renovated commercial kitchen. CoSM chef and staff can cater your affair
– The dining hall features mirrored wall for dance, yoga or movement classes. and ceiling mounted projector and screen.
– Wraparound furnished veranda with stunning views. Veranda large enough for an outdoor session or reception.
Our Guest Rooms
-The second and third floors of Grey House feature nine bedrooms, singles, doubles and dormitory-style accommodations.
– Wireless Internet throughout Grey House.
– Meadow features “Altered States”, an extraordinary two-story steel sculpture by Kate Raudenbush. The Wisdom Trail winds through the woods around a labyrinth, reflecting pond and other site specific art
– Apiary with active maintained beehives
– Three outdoor patios are furnished with tables and chairs.
– Picnic area with picnic benches.
– Outdoor Bonfire circle with benches
– Alex and Allyson Grey offer baby blessings, and are legally ordained wedding officiates by the state of New York, and welcome couples of all backgrounds.